ACECLOFENAC, PARACETAMOL & CHLORZOXAZONE
In this blog today we are going to get as much as information about Aceclofenac Paracetamol Chlorazoxazone. Aceclofenac is an oral non steroidal anti inflammatory drug which is also termed as NSAID.
It was patented in 1983 and approved for the medical use in 1992. It has been marked in pharmaceutical industry as anti – inflammatory and analgesic product that is used to treat painful rheumatic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Aceclofenac is used for osteoarthritis which is a common problem worldwide. It is a joint disease caused by the cartilage loss in joints. Aceclofenac tablet relieves the patient from the painful joint problems.
- Rheumatic arthritis is an auto immune disease which body immune system is affected by bacteria and viruses. It then affects the joints mainly hands, feet, wrist, ankles causing severe pain.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis is the inflammatory arthritis affecting the pain and inflammation in spine and large joints. Aceclofenac tablet is used to treat the symptoms of such pain and stiffness.
Paracetamol tablet was first made in 1877. It is also known as acetaminophen which is used as a medication for mild fever, headache, muscle aches, backache, tooth ache and other severe pain.
It is often treated with the many medicinal combination such as Aceclofenac Paracetamol Chlorazoxazone tablets. It is advised never to take paracetamol tablets with alcohol as it increases the chances of liver damage and adverse reactions.
- Paracetamol tablets are used for the treatment of fever for all age groups.
- Paracetamol tablet is used to get relief from moderate pain.
- Paracetamol is also used for treatment of stress, migraine and hypertension in combination with caffeine.
- Paracetamol diclofenac tablets are generally used for tooth aches.
Chlorzoxazone tablet is muscle relaxant used to treat muscle pains. It is used to get relief from discomfort associated with muscle pain as it blocks the pain sensation between the nerves and the brain.
It should not be used if a patient is suffering from liver disease and a pregnant women without any prescription.
- Chlorzoxazone is used to get relieve from pain and stiffness caused from muscle pain and sprains.
- It is used with the combination with analgesics and physical rest.
- 1.If a patient missed the dosage of Aceclofenac Paracetamol tablet they nay take the missed dose as soon as noticed and if it is the time for next dose then skip the missed dose, then continue with the regular schedule. Remember, do not double the dose in any situation.
- If in any case the Aceclofenac Paracetamol Chlorzoxazone tablets dosage is taken multiple times the effects of overdose of the tablet may give symptomatic and supportive treatment. It would induce gastric lavage and administer charcoal in the repeated doses. So, it is advisable to treat with antacid if necessary.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION About Aceclofenac Paracetamol Chlorazoxazone
- Aceclofenac tablets should not be taken in pregnancy without consulting to the doctor.
- Aceclofenac tablets should be used with proper caution for the children’s and old age people.
- Aceclofenac paracetamol chlorzoxazone tablets are hypersensitive in nature which requires the temperature of 15 – 25 degree Celsius.
Aceclofenac Paracetamol Chlorzoxazone tablets may cause several side effects so it is advisable to take as per the medicinal prescription by doctor. Aceclofen chlorzoxazone tablets are sensitive drugs that may cause allergic reactions, vomiting, constipation, dizziness, abdominal pain, nausea and many other diseases, if not taken as per the consultation of doctor.
Kindly submit your query if you are interested to start your own PCD pharma franchise Company with general product range including Aceclofenac, Paracetamol Chlorzoxazone.
If you enjoyed this post and want more, please share this blog.