Start Pcd Pharma Company :
Pharma franchise company has become the first choice of all pharma professionals in India. Surely, now days the pharmaceutical franchise business is profitable, stable and secured to start as new pharma business opportunity for next few years. As number of marketing professionals (who want to start own marketing) are increasing, scope of pharma franchisee is also increasing. Increasing population and doctors are also contributing to this. This is also increasing the competition in the pharma market which is the result of increasing pharma franchise companies. Good strategy and marketing approach can k you apart. Once you have become successful in yuappointing good numbers of parties for your company, it will be easy for you to extend your business to next level. In the starting months there is a huge struggle in establishing brands in the market and once it done, it becomes stable. Timely you will appoint new parties but few old will stop work with you with reason or without reason. So continuous appointment of new parties is must.
Steps to start Pharma Franchise Company in India:-
Nothing new is required to be done to start pharma franchise company. Most of pharma companies will ask for Your Wholesale Drug Licence number and Good and Service Tax Registration Number. These two, you can arrange from your wholesaler or distributor to whom you want to appoint stockist. The step by step guide to initiate the process is given below.
• First prepare list of molecules or products you want to promote and market.
• Take a proper survey of the available pharma franchise companies through offline or online media.
• Once you find out the company, ask them for monopoly rights in your area if it is vacant.
• If Vacant, ask to mail you their complete details like product list, offers and price list with net rate and MRP…
• You should get Price list for minimum 4-5 companies for Rate comparison, MRP comparison and Range Comparison…
• According to their Brand Name, Company Name, Net rate, MRP, or Term and conditions, you can select your company…
• Before finalizing the company, enquire about the product quality and services offered by that company. This is required for the smooth running of your business.
• If you want to see the product range, ask the company to send you their complete sample kit including product catch cover, promotional inputs, etc.
• After finalizing the company, ask them to raise the proforma invoice and once the payment is confirmed ask the company to dispatch your goods.